Originally I started a 'home page' late 90's about best riding roads as a way to teach myself HTML and was scanning paper photos to post via dial up modem. I called it Motorcycle Paradise when a magazine used that term to describe my local region. Since then so much has changed. I kept then name despite it being less than good form and I kept blogging despite it being out of vogue.
Why no YouTube? I shot video for 10 years on various cameras when younger. The format encourages you to shoot and edit to entertain others. So whilst I enjoy great cinema I find amateur video contrived. This blog is a travel journal made just for myself, so I don't waste time doing things to please others anymore.
Feel free to contact me. I do get a lot of spam so if I have not replied your message may have been filtered by mistake, try via social media. Marketing people take note - I don't post thinly disguised paid endorsements. Credibility or integrity are about all a blogger who doesn't look sexy in a bikini on IG has to offer so lets not waste each others time.
- No duplication is permitted. (as if saying this will stop anyone) All photos unless otherwise stated are originals and not provided for use without my written permission.
- No responsibility is accepted for use of any information contained herein by anyone including third parties.
- Comments are the opinion of that person and are not attributable to me.
- Requests for moderation will be examined promptly but no responsibility accepted for delays.
- I do not endorse the content of any external links.
Copyright 2006-2019 Warren Mallett.